- Microsoft® Windows XP or Microsoft® Windows Vista
- 800 MHz processor (recommended 1.2 GHz)
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB space available on the hard disk
- SVGA monitor
- CD-ROM unit
- mouse or compatible pointing peripheral
- serial port (COM or USB with 0810500011 adapter).
Parameters Manager is a program used with Evco instruments that have a serial port (TTL or RS-485) and that support the MODBUS communication protocol.
With Parameters Manager it is possible:
to display and modify the parameters value of the instrument
to modify the level of accessibility of the instrument parameters
to display and modify the machine states of the instrument
to export the instrument set-up into the following file formats:
- TXT - Microsoft® NotePad
- HTML - Microsoft® Internet Explorer
- DOC - Microsoft® Word
- XLS - Microsoft® Excel
- MAP - Format property of Evco
to import the set-up of another instrument into one or more instruments.
- to display the I/O state of the instrument
- to display the instrument firmware identification
- to display the state of the instrument alarms.
The access to these functions is subject to the type of user account with which the program is accessed.
Parameters Manager has the following user accounts:
- USER (normally used by the final user)
- SERVICE (normally used by staff in charge of technical support)
- OEMUser (normally used by staff in charge of inspection of the appliance on which the instrument is installed)
- OEM (normally used by staff in charge of elaboration of instrument set-up).
The availability of the functions depends on the type of instrument.
If access to Internet is available, it is possible to check the immediate availability of Parameters Manager updates.